- Horoscope: Gemini
- Net worth: $7 000 000
- Ethnicity: white
- Nationality: American
- Fathers name: Buddy Bregman
- Mothers name: Suzanne Lloyd
- Education: American National Academy of Theater Arts; Lee Strasberg Institute
- Weight: 55.0
- Hair color: Blonde
- Eye color: Blue
Tracey E. Bregman: biography
Tracey E. Bregman is an American actress, best known for her role as Lauren Fenmore on the CBS soap opera "The Young and the Restless."
Childhood and youth
Tracey E. Bregman was born on May 29, 1963, in Munich, Germany, to an American mother and a German father. Her parents were both in the entertainment industry, and her father was a successful music producer.
Bregman was raised in California, and she began her acting career at the age of five, appearing in commercials and on television shows. She attended public schools and had a passion for acting from a young age.
Growing up in a family with a background in the entertainment industry, Bregman was exposed to the world of acting from an early age. This experience helped to shape her love for the craft and paved the way for her successful acting career.
Despite her early success as a child actor, Bregman remained grounded and focused on her education. She has spoken about her love for acting and her desire to keep learning and improving her skills throughout her career.
Tracey E. Bregman's television career has spanned over four decades, and she is best known for her role as Lauren Fenmore on the CBS soap opera "The Young and the Restless." She made her soap opera debut in 1980 in "Days of Our Lives" before moving to "The Young and the Restless" where she has been playing the role of Lauren for over 40 years.
In addition to her work on "The Young and the Restless," Bregman has also appeared in various other television shows and movies. She has guest-starred in popular shows such as "Family Law," "CSI: Miami," and "The Bold and the Beautiful," and has also appeared in movies such as "Exposure" and "The Bay."
Bregman's talent and dedication to her craft have earned her numerous accolades and recognition. She has won five Daytime Emmy Awards for her role on "The Young and the Restless," and has been nominated for the award multiple times.
Her long-standing success on "The Young and the Restless" has established Bregman as one of the most well-known and respected actresses in the soap opera genre. Her performances have captivated audiences for decades and her character, Lauren Fenmore, has become one of the most popular and iconic figures in soap opera history.
In her television career, Bregman has proven to be a versatile and talented actress, with a range of skills and a deep commitment to her craft. Her passion for acting and her ability to bring complex characters to life on the screen have made her a beloved figure to audiences around the world.
Tracey E. Bregman is married to Ronald Recht, with whom she has two sons, Landon and Lyle. She is known for her philanthropic work and is actively involved in various charitable organizations, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the City of Hope Cancer Center.
In her personal life, Bregman is known for her dedication to her family and her commitment to her community. She is a loving wife and mother, and her family is her top priority.
In addition to her work as an actress and philanthropist, Bregman is also a successful businesswoman. She has been involved in the launch of several beauty and wellness products and has a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation.
Bregman is also a fitness enthusiast and has been vocal about the importance of exercise and healthy living. She is known for her dedication to her physical and mental well-being, and she is a strong advocate for a healthy lifestyle.
- The Doctors (1963-Present)
- The Young and the Restless (1973-Present)
- The Love Boat (1977-1986)
- Dynasty (1981-1989)
- The Young and the Restless (1983-2010)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (1987-Present)
- Santa Barbara (1984-1993)
- Murder, She Wrote (1984-1996)
- Jake and the Fatman (1987-1992)
- Father Dowling Mysteries (1989-1991)
- Exposure (1991)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (1992-2007)
- The Love Boat: The Next Wave (1998-1999)
- The Larry Sanders Show (1992-1998)
- The Sentinel (1996-1999)
- Family Law (1999-2002)
- Diagnosis Murder (1993-2001)
- CSI: Miami (2002-2012)
- The Bay (2010)
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series (2019)
- Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Lead Actress (1994, 2003, 2006, 2019)
- Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Younger Lead Actress (1987)
- Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Heroine (1994)
- Soap Opera Digest Award for Hottest Female Star (1994)
- Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress in a Daytime Series (1986)
- Golden Laurel Award for TV Star, Female (1984)