- Horoscope: Aquarius
- Net worth: $2 000 000
- Ethnicity: mixed
- Nationality: American
- Fathers name: Sam Baldoni
- Mothers name: Sharon Baldoni
- Education: California State University Long Beach
- Weight: 88.0
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Dark brown
Justin Baldoni: biography
Justin Baldoni is an American actor, director, and filmmaker. He is best known for his role as Rafael Solano on the hit CW show "Jane the Virgin".
Childhood and youth
Justin Baldoni was born on January 24, 1984 in Los Angeles, California. He grew up in a close-knit Italian-American family and was raised with strong values and a sense of community. He was interested in the arts from an early age, participating in plays and musicals in high school. He went on to study theatre at the University of Southern California, where he honed his skills as an actor and performer. Throughout his childhood and youth, Baldoni was driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the world, and he has continued to use his platform as an actor, director, and filmmaker to raise awareness about important social issues.
Movie director career
Justin started his acting career in 2005 and made a name for himself through his work in television shows such as "Everwood" and "Jane the Virgin."
Justin also directed episodes of hit shows like "Jane the Virgin" and "Jane the Novela".
In addition to his acting career, Baldoni has also made a name for himself as a filmmaker and director. He has directed several short movies and commercials, and is best known for his documentary "My Last Days" (2016), which focuses on people with terminal illnesses and highlights their courage, strength, and positivity in the face of adversity. He made his directorial debut in 2016 with "My Last Days," which was a critical success. With his talent and passion for storytelling, Baldoni is quickly establishing himself as one of the most promising directors of his generation.
Baldoni has continued to expand his portfolio and has directed several other projects, including the feature movie "Five Feet Apart" in 2019.
He is also the founder of Wayfarer Entertainment, a media company focused on creating meaningful and impactful content that inspires and empowers people to live their best lives.
Baldoni is also the creator of the YouTube series "Man Enough," which explores modern masculinity and the role it plays in shaping men's lives.
Justin Baldoni is married to Swedish actress Emily Foxler and they have two children together: a daughter Maiya born in June 2015 and a son called Maxwell born in October 2017.
Justin is also known for his activism and his efforts to bring attention to important social issues through his work. He has been recognized for his humanitarian work, and in 2018, he was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World.
In addition to his acting and directing work, Baldoni is also an advocate for mental health and works to raise awareness about the importance of seeking help when dealing with mental health issues.
Here are some notable movie and television roles played by Justin Baldoni:
- Rafael Solano in the CW series "Jane the Virgin" (2014-2019)
- David Clayborne in the series "Five Points" (2018)
- Jason Dean in the film "My Last Days" (2018)
- Marcus Cole in the series "The Ellen Show" (2001-2002)
- Jack in the film "Mothers and Daughters" (2016)
- Giancarlo in the film "Always Be My Maybe" (2019)
Some of Justin Baldoni’s notable directorial works include:
- The Makeover (2013) - a television movie about a woman who transforms her appearance to win back her ex-boyfriend.
- The Way Home (2015) - a documentary film that showcases the importance of home and the impact it has on our lives.
- Man Enough (2016) - a short film that explores the definition of masculinity and what it means to be a man in today's society.
- My Last Days (2017-2018) - a docuseries that explores the lives of people with terminal illnesses.
- Five Feet Apart (2019) - a romantic drama film about two teens with cystic fibrosis who fall in love.