Ryan Reynolds is best known to the public as Deadpool, but there are some curious facts that you may not have heard about this guy.
1. Ryan Reynolds is actually Canadian.
He is one of the citizens Canada is most proud of, even though he has lived almost half of his life in the US now. He is lucky to have two places that he can call "home."
2. Reynolds met Blake Lively on the set of Green Lantern.
Ryan has said thousands of times that Green Lantern was one of the worst movies he starred in. However, he met his future wife, Blake Lively, on the set of this movie, so that's why he doesn't regret it.
3. Ryan is a proud father of three daughters.
In October 2019, Blake lively gave birth to their third daughter, making Ryan proud. He often jokes about "dad problems," but Blake calls him the father of her dreams. Once he joked: “Early on, I thought, am I going to be a good father? But I’m so much more patient than I ever imagined. I can comb a doll’s hair for six hours and suddenly remember to blink.”
4. Reynolds and Deadpool share a similar sense of humor.
People laughed their heads off watching Deadpool movies and hearing the sarcastic remarks of the main character. It seems that Ryan is a joker himself. He often tells funny stories on Twitter, making his admirers laugh.
5. Ryan and Blake love to make fun of each other too.
Reynolds is lucky that his wife loves to joke around too. One time she posted a photo of Ryan Gosling and wrote: “Happy Birthday, my beloved husband.”
6. Many people believe that Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling are the same person.
Jokes aside, there are actually a lot of Google searches and questions about them being the same person. Other fans try to compare the two stars and decide who is the hottest.
7. Ryan Reynolds became "Sexiest Man Alive."
One year, Ryan was featured on the cover of People magazine as the “Sexiest Man Alive.”
8. Reynolds ran a marathon and raised money for charity.
When Ryan decides to do something, he is fully committed to it. He ran a marathon and raised money for Parkinson's research, training for it every morning, and keeping to his diet.
9. Ryan has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
For Hollywood actors being recognized as professionals means having their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Reynolds received one in 2016 and celebrated it with his loving family.
10. Reynolds is ready to play Deadpool all his life.
Many actors are afraid of being remembered for just one role. Ryan, on the other hand, said that it was the best experience ever, that he was ready to play it as long as it takes, and that he would enjoy himself.